Thursday, December 24, 2009

Back to work on the 41 FL









Long over do.
Well the 41 FL motor is together and got plopped into the frame last night. I have all of the Parkerized hardware (I hope) to finish the install. The chassis has been waiting a long time for this and seemed to take to the motor very well. Usually I have to do some kind of shimming or filing or grinding etc. when putting a fresh motor into a frame it's never seen before. I may have mentioned it previously but this is the first Knuckle frame I ever owned. I bought it the day I met my buddy Les Clemmens decades ago.
Working around my "mangled" hand has been fun. I'm going to have to get my boys involved in this build out of necessity. Time to hunt down the trans, rear fender, oil tank and get creative with a few paint schemes I have been mulling around for the last 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment