Monday, February 8, 2010

Syracuse Super Swap 2010

59 Hummer that followed me home...cute huh?

1918 Indian why? why not...



Nice bare bones Knuckle



Well it's the middle of winter and cold as shit in PA so what better to do then load up a couple of bikes in the van and travel 230 miles north to Syracuse NY!!!!

What could get me to do that? Frank Westfall's Super Swap! That's what!

Frank puts on a great show and swap meet up in the frozen north. The place was packed with vendors of every kind. From thongs and chaps to Knucklehead and JD parts, there was all manner of shit up there including several live bands going all day Saturday and Sunday. Frank is a gracious host and I always have a great time up there. I picked up a cool barn fresh 59 Harley "Hummer" to boot.
I will post a few more pics later.


No comments:

Post a Comment