Monday, March 25, 2013

47 FL Black Primary Install...



Finally ready to loose the chrome and install the newly restored primary!

Oh with the chrome...

Oh Yeah...

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!!

Oh Yeah!!!

Finally got the chrome primary off the 47 FL and installed one of the restored "Black Beauties" that Mark did for me. I've been waiting for a chance to get this on to complete the look of the Knuckle from back when I first did it. I was a little nervous about the fit but Mark did a great job on this! No trouble at all, it went right on.
So we did end up getting snow today (my kid actually shoveled the driveway)...so what do you do after installing a beautifully restored and painted part on your cycle? You take it out for a ride in the wet, snowy, salty shit...that's what...

1 comment:

  1. The 47 is looking awesome man. That black primary cover is cherry on her....and hell yes you ride your bike after a victory like that. Wet, snowy, salty shit be damned!

    ReplyDelete