Saturday, May 10, 2014

Head Time...for the Dirty Nine!

Ready to install my patched up head...
OK...Time me...

Heads on...

Exhaust...

Tanks...

Etc...

All done...two hours...

Oh yeah...

Oh yeah...

Oh yeah...

Oh yeah!!!!

Thanks again to Mike and Bad Mother Fucker
 for the Hollywood plate!

At the bar after about a 50 Mile ride...running sweet and still smokin'. If you notice I forgot to put a License Plate on the old girl...I ended up borrowing a marker and some cardboard from the bartender and made my own plate up...no problems!



4 comments:

  1. Possible vacuum leak or problem w/ the oil pump not returning the oil back to the tank ...ERGO...oil pooling up in the heads?

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mean smokin' in a bad way...and no where near as much as she used to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. all that smoke in the pics is burn off...and out...

    ReplyDelete