Wednesday, September 18, 2013

1977 Iron Head Sportster For Sale




I'm selling the 1977 Sportster that I picked up last spring. I thought one of my kids would be interested...but they aren't...go figure. 
It has a good PA title, runs great with a new battery. It's kick only, and no I didn't put the whitewall on the rear...it may need a little of this or that but everything works. Damn this thing is 36 years old...you can get it judged at an AMCA event...or hack it up and chop it!
I'm asking $2,700.00.

4 comments:

  1. what's wrong with the Kids??? ( Can I call you daddy ? )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell of a deal! And of course it's gonna need a little of this and that...it's a damn iron head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely intersted. 19 years old and have been looking for one of these for 4 years in this condition. Please respond!! Let's talk

    ReplyDelete