Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Back to Business... 46 FL Clutch Fixin'...

Time to pop off my dented Clutch Basket...

Mmmm...Flat track dirt...

Remind me not to grind holes in my primary while racing...

Off with the sprocket nut...

Tap...Pop...

Fuck...Clutch Hub needs to come off...

I spy some replacements...

No problem...
Done this 10000 times...it'll only take a second...

Oops not so fast...a stripped stud...tried a lock nut...NOPE...

Hey I gotta idea, I'll drill a hole in the stud....

...and cotter pin a nut on...That should work...

NOPE...

...not at all....

Now we're talkin'...Called in the Big Guns...

Weld it on!

The nut popped off again....

Welded the stud right to the puller and Shazaaaam!

Time for the grinder...

In business!


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! I would have given up and called a friend at step one.

    ReplyDelete