Sunday, June 22, 2014

Flat Trackin' Weekend!...Harley Style...

Billy/Marty's Pan, Stan's Pan and my WLDR

The track

The Pits...

Spectator bikes

Brent's Indian

Mike's 45



Turn 1

Billy and Matt with Matt's Sportster


Stan on his Pan

Billy on Marty's Pan

Always something to do...fixing an oil tank leak...

My milk crate came in handy...

Careful with that duct tape now...

I pulled a 2nd in the Factory Wars class


Celebrating...

Harley "Wrecked" Wrecking Crew

Morning after...Pits.. Yuengling Racing equipment

Back Home...


 Went Flat Trackin' this weekend at the Square Deal Riders Track in Upstate New York...what a blast. Billy and Stan rode Pans, John rode a Shovel with a tank shift, Matt and Ken the Kid rode older Sportsters and I rode my trusty old WLDR. I ran in the Factory War Class (H-D's and Indians) and we also had them make a Harley Only Class. The other guys ran in the Hot Rod Multi class, and we all ran in the Harley Only Class. Billy slid off the track in turn four and down a 20 foot embankment...I missed it on video! Earlier in the night I almost did the same thing in the same turn, but managed to get back on the track prior to sliding off the edge...what fun! Thrills and Spills!!!
The racing was great, the track was great and the after parties in the pits were nothing but fun...
More pictures and video to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment