Sunday, July 20, 2014

Wauseon 2014...Legendary!











Pete's Pan and Hutch's Knuckle...
they rode 540 miles out from PA...





Yum...Tacos...

Rick's Martha...

Carl's '39

'71 Electra Glide...that's what my first H-D was...



The Olsen '36

Chiclets...


Mike digging into the Pleasure Chest...

Matt McManus '46


Ken Nagahara going on a beer run...


Rikuo...


Wild Angels Dragon bike look alike...




Knuckle Mobile...







Knuckle Drag Bike


Matt Olsen's Born Free Bike





Man of Mystery...

Ken made it back...



Cleveland was the theme...


Ken Nagahara after a long day of shooting photos...
Nice of him to service my transmission!


Goodies...

More goodies...



Even more goodies...

Got a sweet pair of original All State Tires...



Desh from Morris Mag hooked me up with a plate
to adapt my old mag to my Knuckle...more to come...

Great to see friends from all over the U.S.A. 
and the world for that matter out here!

Wauseon...what can I say...it was legendary! The weather was the best I've ever seen, the swap meet was overflowing with vendors and (from what I hear) the races were fantastic! We arrived on Wednesday to a sunny day in the high 70's. The vendors were rolling in and by Friday morning they had to take down a fence to fill a whole other field! I've never seen so many vendors in Waseuon...The parts were plentiful and some were even affordable! Friends from all over the globe arrived in droves...I didn't race this year so I was able to enjoy the meet all day and night on Friday for a change...I stuffed myself with Tacos and beer and ripped around on the old '46 Knuckle...what more could a kid ask for!
If you missed this one, you missed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment