Monday, February 2, 2015

'55 Pan Carb Trouble

'55 Pan came in for a look see...running like shit and popping through the carb

Never had one that ran better with the idle needle completely removed...I have a couple ideas...

Some spares... just in case...



This thing showed up recently and is popping through the carb and won't run unless the idle needle is turned waaaaay out. In fact it runs better with the idle needle completely removed. I'll dig into it tonight and see what I can find...I have a few ideas...
I really should work on my own stuff while I can't ride because of this fuckin' shoulder injury...maybe after this one I'll get back to my '39 Knuckle project....I haven't been doing much in the shop lately...
But hey... just tryin' to help out the reckless youth...doin' my part to bring down the average age of an Antique Harley rider....

No comments:

Post a Comment