Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Harrisburg PA Super Swap...


Brought my 47 U Apehanger to the Harrisburg Show...I recently changed the seat out to this Bates and will be making a few more changes coming up soon...

Mike's 1918 Reading Standard

Scored these sweet 1954 Only Servi-Car tanks...

With both emblems...

...both gas caps and fuel shut off...

I picked up this nice pair of star hub wheels real reasonably...

They have the -62 style rims...

Went out to the Harrisburg Super Swap this weekend. I had been sick and thought I was on the up swing...I was not! I was sick as a dog all weekend (and still). I don't have many pics at all....I did score a nice pair of '62 and later star hub wheels and a real nice set of 1954 only Servi-Car tanks. My '54 Servi-Car has one wrong tank on it so these (one year only) tanks had to come home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment