Monday, May 4, 2015

Flat Trackin' at Rick's or Dirt Track Dust Up!

Loaded

Arrived at Rick's

Leigh and Billy...

Josh's 45


Eric...




Just clearin' the dust out...

Dry and dusty this year!







E.J.






Stan...







Carmine's Knuckle...didn't stay shiny for long...

How did this get in? Ken's Sportster...






Carmine breaking in the Knuckle...





















Josh getting a feel for my Knuckle...



Billy...





Oops...


Rick and Josh






Our host...Rick Petko





Just after Eric (18x) crashed into me setting up for the group shot...I hope somebody got a shot of that...

Group shot...

Billy, Josh and Nick...


Parade laps...



Stan on his Pan...





Packin' it up...




See yuh...Team Kowalski...

Home...

Had a great Sunday over at Rick's farm field dirt track...I think we had about 11 old H-D's out there Knuckles, Pans, Flatheads and an old Sportster.
This was my first time out since shoulder surgery in November and it felt great! We had Thrills and Spills and an all around great time! Thanks Rick!

Thanks to Leigh for taking a bunch of pics for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment