Thursday, May 7, 2015

Puttin' the Band Back Together...Bob Job Style!

Late 1947 Frame back from repair!

Looking good...

Grabbed the Bob Job tanks from the living room....

Oh yeah...

Here it was back in Jersey 20 plus years ago...


Just got my Late 1947 frame back from repair...front section is all re-tubed and a new backbone amongst other things... Now my 1947 "Bob Job" is going to come back to life!!! It's a long story but if you look back through the blog you'll see that I redid this bike about 3 years ago back to the way I first built it in 1983, all white with full fenders etc. I was getting nostalgic and missed the old girl that way...Now I'm missing the Red and White "Bob Job" that I had turned it into in the early 90's...
So, with a different 1947 Frame, Motor and Trans, I will resurrect the Red and White "Bob Job" with it's original (20 plus year old paint) sheet metal and most of the other parts and have both bikes!
Fuck yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment