Thursday, August 2, 2012

47 Transformation - Sheet Metal from Mark's

Ready to install sheet metal...with helpers

Rear fender install was interesting to say the least...

Front fender installed...

Saddle Bag mount holes drilled...

White is right...


Great working conditions...I had a four drooling Bull Dogs up my ass the whole time...


Camera Face Off...

And she's back home to continue the transformation...

Went over to Mark's today to get my sheet metal...I thought it would be a great idea to bring the bike and bolt it on  right there. Since Mark committed to drilling the saddle bag mount holes for me (I'm a menace with a drill and fresh paint) he said no problem...well problems with mounting the rear fender were plentiful, but we eventually got it tweaked in and done. The front fender gave a little struggle but was soon beaten into submission and done.
Mark's four snarling bull dogs made for an interesting time, humping my leg, drooling, dog fights and that nasty oozing eye infection...yummy! Oh by the way I ran one over when I pulled up to the shop...yup, no shit. He ran right under the front wheel of my van! I couldn't fuckin' believe it. I was afraid to look but I backed my van up and he scampered away like nothing happened...must have just clipped a paw...
Well still a lot of work left to do and it's...after midnight...shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment