Monday, March 31, 2014

Harley Museum Trip - Not on Display- Part 2

I stumbled across this stack of 45 cylinder and head molds 
while walking down a hallway in the Staff Only area.






This was one of my favorite displays. These cylinder and head casting molds are in a hallway in the Staff Only section. We were heading to a conference room to view some race footage when I came across these molds. I spent some time studying them and taking photos...I'm not sure if these have ever been displayed for the public but I'm damn glad I got a chance to check them out...They are the real McCoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great pics of these wood patterns, nice to see. Have you got other pictures ? Details or of better quality ? Thanks. Jef from France (old Harley enthousiast at jefao72@yahoo.fr)

    ReplyDelete