Saturday, August 9, 2014

ROLLER MAGAZINE Presents - YESTERDAZE and RIPPER

Received a surprise package from Tokyo the other day!
Roller Magazine's Yesterdaze and Ripper

Yesterdaze

Yesterdaze

Yesterdaze

Yesterdaze

Ripper (with Tom Fugal and Born Free Coverage)

Ripper

Ripper

I got a slip from the post office the other day that I had some registered mail to pick up. I headed over to find that the folks at Roller had sent me their new Special Edition compilation magazine YESTERDAZE along with the new Ripper Magazine. Great photos and great content. These guys put together a high quality product for sure. Yesterdaze is filled with fantastic bikes and parts while Ripper covers the Chopper scene. This issue is focused on Tom Fugal and the Born Free show. Above is a minute sampling of each mag...
If you can get your hands on these DO IT! I hear they will be distributing these to US locations soon (if not already).
Thanks to Gonz, Kota and Goshi... I love these mags!


No comments:

Post a Comment