Sunday, April 17, 2011

Indian? Made in England




Need some help identifying this little machine. I've had Enfield Indians before but they were all OHVs. I am not familiar with this side valve model. I have the fenders and the rear rack has Indian script on it. Otherwise I wouldn't have a clue. All I see is the big Made in England on the side cover and it says A45 on the motor case just under where the cylinder bolts on. I'm not sure if it is a British Indian or what model it is.


Any help would be appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. I just did a little research and it appears to be a Brockhouse Indian Brave...circa 1952.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am restoring a 1952 indian brave and need parts

    ReplyDelete
  3. need indian brave parts for restore

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am selling a brave on craigslist (imperial valley, ca). or e-mail guillen25jlg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete