Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Les Clemens Summer 1987

My mother recently handed me a bag full of pictures from the 80's and 90's (Thanks Mom!). I found this one of me and one of my all time hero's and great friend Les Clemens. This is the aftermath of my wedding in the summer of 1987. 40 years earlier (summer of 1947) Les was attending the Hollister Bash in California on his Indian! This is the only picture I have of the two of us together and I never knew it existed until now... I had just completed a round of "Hole Shots " on my 47 UL Bob Job prior to this picture being snapped...Tux and all... Check out pictures and story I did on Les back on 12/4/2009 in my older posts.

2 comments:

  1. Got any photos of the hole shots?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any of the hole shots but I do have one of me on the bike. I'll have to dig it up.

    ReplyDelete