Saturday, February 11, 2012

Love Fest Part 5...Whole Lotta Love

 Lot shot (sent by Dave)
 Rick and Dave (sent by Dave)

 A blurry shot of me and Jimmy...which seems appropriate...

 Awards...Jeremiah and Tom Fugal presenting

 Black Tibetans on stage

 I did not get enough quality time with this Knuckle

The Love Show pictures keep popping up. A camera, two cell phones and an IPad's worth...not to mention a couple emailed to me from Dave in Frisco (Thanks Dave!). There's more that I will dribble out eventually...sorry for the fuzzy indoor/ night shots...oh yeah and I'll spare you all the scenery pictures (Kelly took pictures of every rock, cactus and road sign from Phoenix to Sedona...).

3 comments:

  1. Wow... I'm so envious. Glad you hooked up with Mr Monk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's odd where I run into Mr. Monk from time to time...I got to meet and talk a bit to Matt from Dice as well.

    ReplyDelete