Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Harley Museum Trip - Public Display - Part 1 - Upstairs

Decker...

The elevator that goes up to motorcycle storage...
The '38 you see on the right front is the same blue one on display...


























Ouch!


Original paint test flaps...


My all time favorite paint scheme and color combo...

I love this Servi-Car...


This little '38 is a sweetheart...

Damn! They didn't save a 39 EL!!! OK the ULH is cool....

1940 EL...





















I had to get into a couple of the pictures...

I didn't touch it...I swear...


I with I could remember all the great insights and stories Jim Fricke and Bill Rodencal shared with me about each of these displays, but it was sensory overload! Enjoy the pictures and get out there yourself...it's worth the trip, no matter how far you have to travel...and Milwaukee is a cool city. I wasn't there long but a city known for Beer and Harleys is where I wanna be!
Oh, More pics to post...stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Was there a couple of years ago, the best ever, and indeed I to got a stack overload due to the amount of information.

    ReplyDelete