Friday, May 7, 2010

41 Knuck TT Pinstripe



I picked up the paint work from Mark last night and immediately began assembly. The Pin Stripping looks great! I was not sure how it was gonna come out but it is exactly what I was looking for... just enough to know it's there. The shinny black is already driving me nuts with the smudges and shit but I'll get over it...just not used to shinny stuff.
I almost hate to put the emblems and strips back on the tanks. I have a few choices you can see them lined up on the bottom of the "side view" picture. There are two different period aftermarket ones from the 40's and an original. I am thinking the blank one (far left).
Time to get back at it.

4 comments:

  1. Great work, great bike. I`m yeallous :-)

    Sverre
    AMcN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sverre. Hey by the way I wanted to leave comments on your Blog but coud not figure out the language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am not an expert on this blog issue but think maybe there is a language button somewhere? Either that or copy and paste into google translate wich is a great tool.
    Actually if you would like to e-mail me, use sve***ger@online.no (remove the ***`s) as I have a offline question for you.
    Regards
    Sverre

    ReplyDelete