Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Denton 2012 - Part 2

Matt's 38 UL...a Jersey bike


Never have I seen bags like these...

can't get enough of this one...



Matt on the Enduro Knuckle

Political statement

Sweet ride...

Milo's 70

Ben's sickles...

Matt's one of a kind WR

Matt's WR Motor

Two Fine Southern Gentlemen...Not really they're Yankees

Bruce Linsday's VL

I love this trailer!

I take a picture of this guitar every time I see it...



Deadly Panhead

Hhhhmmm...

A distinguished guest (who will go unnamed) performed handlebar amputation on this beauty...


Recycling


Sam's UL...rode many a mile side by side with this beauty

"Tower Dave" heading out for the road ride on Saturday as I headed for home...

As promised, here are the last of my Denton photos. I featured a few of Matt McManus' bikes here. Matt brought out three of my favorites...The Enduro Knuckle, the 38 UL and the WR. It's great to see someone 20 plus years younger then me that is totally submerged into these old Harleys.
Once again... Denton was a great time I can't recommend this meet enough...I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment