Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nothin' Like a Fresh Load...of parts that is...

Frames and Fenders and Tanks, Oh My!

Munged up knuckle frame...

Miscelanium...


I like boxes that say "1936 Bobber" on 'em

51 - 53 tank shift tanks...

Packed in...

A 1961 Pan Mike has For Sale

I got a call from Motorcycle Mike over in Jersey this morning. He was looking to purge a bunch of Pan and Knuckle stuff and asked if I was interested... I jumped in the van for the two hour ride and we sat down with a few beers and haggled. We have been doing this for close to 30 years. After about three hours and more Lager we came to an agreement and loaded the van with junk.... 
Mike also has a nice crusty 1961 Pan for sale that he's working on. This thing was all together and sitting for decades. Mike's been replacing worn or "too rusted" parts with good and getting it back in shape. If you're interested let me know. I think he wants about $8,500.00 for it. (He has all the other parts).

2 comments:

  1. wanna sell that early rocker clutch pedal? need one for my '37...

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually it's a 45 Clutch pedal. They look alike until you put 'em side by side.

    ReplyDelete