Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wauseon 2012 - The Eighth and Final Chapter- Matt Olsen's Knuck and Everything Else

Matt Olsen's Born Free Best of Show Winner


One of my favorite options on this model...the Ratcheting Thumb Timer







Proud Poppa...

Yikes...time for a name change...

It was hot...Patent Pending

No comment...

Carved into a picnic table at the fairgrounds

The only piece I bought at the meet...

Well I think this just about does it for the Wauseon 2012 coverage. Once again I was at the same meet as Matt Olsen and did not see him. I did however get to check out the show winning Knuckle he built for Born Free. I'm sure most folks have seen pics of this bike already based on the amount of sites I've seen it on , but it's well worth a look and was great to see up close and in person!
Oh, by the way, no race pictures this year...I took the year off for the first time and didn't even watch....

No comments:

Post a Comment