Sunday, July 8, 2012

Yesterday - Even though it was 103 Degrees...

Took the Dirty Nine out to some taverns in the country...

Got my buddy's Father in Law "Dad" to take me out in the Auburn...

View of the road from the passenger seat...


Man is this car "tits"...and boat tail...

Holy shit was it ever hot yesterday. I still took the Dirty Nine out for a spin. I thought I would get out early and come home early to beat the heat...nope. Had too much fun here and there and ended up out 'til 4PM...hottest part of the day. It was like riding in an oven with a hair dryer blowing in your face...We then headed over to a buddy's house and hit the pool and I scored a ride in the 1932 Auburn...
When "dad" pulled back into the geeerage he bumped the '09 Model T right off the jack stand... sitting in the passenger seat I looked over at him in horror, waiting for his reaction...he said "fuck it" and I lifted the front of the T so he could slide the stand back under...no harm no foul...
We hung out and had steaks and stuff on the grill and plenty of other refreshments...great day all in all.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, the Auburn was my dad's favourite car, you guys are gettin fried over there, stay cool.

    ReplyDelete