Sunday, September 23, 2012

Brooklyn Invitational 2012 - Part 1 - Early Outside...

New York...Just like I pictured it...Skyscrapers and everything...





Danny's '46









 Very early shot of the street, prior to filling completely with bikes...

At the shop down the street...

'36 VL Bobbed



Captain Cal's Sportster...


Sweet Trio...only thing missing is a Knucklehead..





Jeremiah...


Shot over to Brooklyn yesterday for the Invitational. Great! The first person I saw was Dan with his '46 Knuckle parked out front, I slid my '46 Knuckle in next to his. This was Dan's first time at the show and he was mighty impressed at the amount and quality of bikes in the street...it was about 1:30 and I explained to him that it didn't even start yet! Needless to say a couple hours later he understood what I meant.
Dan and I headed over to The Gutter Bar for a beer...only "Craft" beer...I hate that fuckin' shit...thank god I had the foresight to bring a cooler full of Yuenglings with me! That is the main reason that I van my bike to this event, I can set up shop on the corner for cocktail hour and also have secure MC storage if I don't make it outta there...
There was a much bigger (and earlier) crowd then the previous two Invitationals I've attended. There was also much less of a police presence then last year. The Indian Larry block party was going on about a mile away but I never made it over there.
It was great to see Jeremiah, Max Shaaf, Ken Nagahara, Tom Fugal, Brian, Alex and a whole bunch of other people from around the globe that I don't get to see often.
Much more to come...I think I have about a hundred more pictures...

1 comment:

  1. Hey saw the bike there,good day for a show,you have any 47 knuck tanks? I'm considering swappin' ou a set of 28'-31 kj tanks if yer interested.

    http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq114/47str8leg/P1020255_zpse19aeee8.jpg

    Tim

    ReplyDelete