Monday, September 24, 2012

Brooklyn Invitational Part 3 - Outside In...




















Tom Fugal


A display of great old El Forastero photos...







Fixin'







No clue...










Nice Stance...

Ken (of Strange Days) Shovel chopper...

Ken Nagahara doing his thing...
That's the Strange Days Raffle Bike

Gimme Back My Bullets...


A little easy listenin'...


El Forastero and the Street Chopper girl...




A true Patriot...









I think I still have some more pics on my cell phone...

8 comments:

  1. thx for the comment on the shovel.. she's mine.. didnt get to meet u at the show.. u have some amazing rides dude.. cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crazy E. Me and Dan were admiring your bike. I like the way it's set up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. she started out as stock 75 fx. u know the rest.. see u next time man. much respect to u. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots indeed. It was my first invitational so I was pumped my ol '41 got me there and home again. Appreciate the photos you took!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great seeing you out there... good talk, and thanks for the brewski

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here Max...great to get a chance to hang out...anytime on the beer!

    ReplyDelete